Referrals & Resources
The BOPDHB is funded by ACC to provide acute care to patients presenting with injuries as a result of an accident.
The BOPDHB also holds a number of contracts to provide other services including elective surgery, allied health and district nursing. The DHB’s District Nursing Service welcome your referrals.
When referring ACC patients to the DHB please ensure the ACC claim number is included on the referral.
- ACC Concussion Service criteria ACC883A
- ACC Concussion Service Referral - Child and Youth ACC7412
- ACC Concussion Service Referral ACC883
- ACC Treatment Injury Claim ACC2152
- Accelerated Silicosis Assessment Pathway Guidance
- Accelerated Silicosis Assessment Pathway
- Treatment Injury Lodgement Guide
ACC has updated cervical disc replacement protocol (protocol that needs to be followed), The Lumbar spine consideration factors , The Wrist and Hand consideration factors and has new cover guidance for surgical mesh injuries.
Other consideration factor documents that may be of interest include: