Urology Outpatient Referral Guidelines
Conditions that are unlikely to be accepted for specialist review:
- Epididymal cyst.
- Simple renal cyst.
- Testicular pain in the absence of clinical or sonographic abnormality.
- UTIs in young women with a normal USS.
- Peyronie's disease of less than 2 years duration.
- Nocturnal enuresis.
Urological problems that are not funded (referrals will be declined):
- Erectile/Sexual dysfunction.
- Vasectomy or vasectomy reversal.
- Circumcision for non-medical reasons.