Referrals and Advice
- Community Spirometry referral form
- Hospital Respiratory Physiology referral form
- Community Asthma/COPD Nurse Educator
- Epworth Sleep Scale
- Sleep Service Referral
- Sleep Study Referral questions
- Oxygen prescription and consent
- Oxygen Therapy - Community Supply: Protocol
- Please note: Links within this document can only be opened on a device connected to the BOPDHB network.
- Electricity Retailer notice
- Smokefree Community Referral
Clinics: Free Asthma & Respiratory assessment, spirometry, education, and nurse consultations.
Self-referrals are currently suspended. We will notify you when this becomes available again.
Referrals continue as normal. We encourage you to send referrals to support the management of patients with existing asthma or COPD. We are also continuing our usual service of advice on treatment options.
Clients have the option to have an appointment in person, video call or by telephone.
Clients need to be referred via their GP electronically via health link: asthmbop, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Asthma & Respiratory Management BOP Inc have clinics in the following areas:
Western Bay of Plenty
Greerton: Main Office at 254 Chadwick Road, Greerton, Tauranga; daily 9am - 4pm
Eastern Bay of Plenty
Clinics are open based on the demand.